1. Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium high heat.
2. Combine the ground beef, worcestershire sauce, Panko, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper. Form into 4-6 evenly sized patties.
3. Grill the patties for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked to your desired temperature. Add a slice of cheese to each and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute more, allowing the cheese to melt.
4. While the burgers are cooking, divide the lettuce, tomato, avocado and pickle slices among the bowls/dishes. Cut each slice of bacon into quarters and add to the bowl/dish.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup, dijon mustard, mayo, and pickle juice until combined.
6. When the burgers are cooked, transfer to a plate and cut into pieces. Add to each bowl/dish.
7. Drizzle the dressing on top and enjoy!