Chocolate and Walnut Fudge
This Chocolate and Walnut Fudge is rich and divine! It only uses 5 ingredients and doesn't require a candy thermometer to make.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
1. Place a piece of wax paper over an 8×8 dish leaving enough to hang over the sides.
2. Combine chocolate chips, condensed milk and salt together in a large heavy saucepan. Heat over low and stir frequently until the chips have melted and the mixture is smooth.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extra and walnuts. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
4. Lift the fudge out of the pan and slice into squares. Store in the refrigerator in a sealed container. You can place wax paper between layers of fudge in a deep container if desired.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.