Sweet Heat Watermelon Gazpacho
Sweet Heat Watermelon Gazpacho is a cold soup, featuring the flavors of summer; including watermelon, cantaloupe, cucumber, tomato and peaches. Fresh herbs such as basil and mint are included and the heat comes from a jalapeno.
Servings: 8 Cups
- 4 cups watermelon cubed
- 2 cups cantaloupe cubed
- 2 peaches peeled and quartered
- 1 large tomato quartered
- 1 English cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
Add half of all the ingredients to a blender or food processor, making sure to not go over the fill line.
Blend until smooth. Pour into a large bowl.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Stir both batches of soup together and taste, adjusting spices if needed.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For a thicker soup, use a food processor. For a thinner soup, use a high powered blender.
- Gazpacho will keep for 3-5 days in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 294mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g