1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of your stand mixer, combine the eggs, sugar and brown sugar and beat on medium speed until lightened, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the vanilla, applesauce and pumpkin until combined.
5. Slowly add the flour and mix until just combined. Stir in the diced apples by hand.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the counter for 1 hour. Use a butterknife to run around the edges of the cake, gently pulling it away from the pan.
8. Place a plate on top of the pan and flip over, inverting the cake onto the plate.
9. Warm up the salted caramel sauce until a pouring consistency and drizzle over the cooled cake. Sprinkle immediately with chopped pecans so they stick to the caramel. Slice and serve!