Sauteed Green Beans, Mushrooms and Cherry Tomatoes
Sauteed Green Beans, Mushrooms and Cherry Tomatoes is an easy to make side dish that highlights the flavors of the vegetables and pairs greatly with a variety of proteins.
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. green beans trimmed
- ¾ lb. mushrooms sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the green beans and mushrooms and cook for 3-5 minutes or until lightly seared in some spots.
2. Reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally for another 4-6 minutes or until the green beans are soft. Garlic and cherry tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the balsamic, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.