I'm picky, aren't I?
Anyway, with St. Patrick's Day and Easter only 10 days apart, I opted to skip making any St. Patrick's Day recipes and just make Easter ones to share with you. Hopefully next year there will be more of a gap and I can make goodies for both holidays.
Bark is such an easy thing to make that I couldn't pass up making this and sharing it with you. My coworkers loved the bark I brought in around the holidays and I knew this would be no exception.
- 10 oz. vanilla bark
- 10 Oreos, crushed
- ¾ cup spring colored M&M candies
1. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add the vanilla bark to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-45 second intervals, stirring after each until fully melted.
3. Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet, smoothing with a spatula. Sprinkle the crushed up Oreo cookies and M&M candies on top.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until hardened. Break into pieces and enjoy!
The original recipe calls for spring Oreos which I wasn't able to find at the time. I did find them later one and the only difference is that the creme in the middle is yellow instead of white, so it's entirely up to you which type of Oreo you'd prefer to make this with.