Lighter Veggie Dip is a healthier take on vegetable dip. This dip is so easy to make with only four ingredients! Greek yogurt, light sour cream, seasoned salt and fresh dill!
Update: This post was originally shared in January 2014. It was updated in January 2021 with new photos.
I’ve always found it amusing that we frequently eat healthy things like vegetables, covered in an unhealthy dip. Sure, life is all about balance, but sometimes it’s great to have a lighter, healthier dip to go with those veggies. Or, if you prefer your dip with chips, at least it’s a good alternative, right?
What is lighter veggie dip?
This dip is one of the easiest you’ll ever make! It features only 4 ingredients! The dip is made of plain Greek yogurt, light sour cream, seasoned salt and fresh dill! It’s perfect for dipping veggies or chips into!
🥘 Ingredients for this recipe
- plain Greek yogurt
- light sour cream
- seasoned salt
- fresh dill, chopped
- For serving: carrots, cucumbers, celery, bell peppers, broccoli, etc.
🔪Instructions for this recipe
- Start off by stirring together Greek yogurt, sour cream, seasoned salt and dill together in a bowl.
- Then, refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving so the flavors really get to mix together.
- Serve with carrots, bell peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, broccoli or your favorite raw vegetable. This dip also goes great with chips!
- This dip will keep for one week in the refrigerator!
Check out some of my other favorite dips!
Lighter Veggie Dip
- 5.3 oz plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 1 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt
- Whisk Greek yogurt, sour cream, dill and seasoned salt together in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving to allow the flavors to mingle together.
- Serve with your favorite raw vegetables or chips!
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.