Welcome to Cookaholic Wife! Here you'll find a variety of recipes, from decadent to health conscious, as I love to cook and bake just about anything. Cooking and baking should never be difficult or stressful, which is why so many of my recipes include basic ingredients!
Seasonal and Holiday Recipes
Here are the 4 most recent recipes on Cookaholic Wife. Check back frequently as this is always changing, or visit my Recipe Page to see all of my recipes!
I've been blogging for over a decade. Here are the recipes I've most recently updated to be more delicious for you!
- Pear Honey Cranberry Sauce30 Minutes
- Blueberry Surprise Lemon Cupcakes40 Minutes
- Grinch Santa Fruit Skewers10 Minutes
- Jalapeno Popper Pizza30 Minutes
- Hot Fudge Chocolate Cupcakes50 Minutes
- Honeycrisp Apple Breakfast Pastry1 Hours 5 Minutes
- Cranberry Skillet Pancake Cobbler35 Minutes
- Bourbon Cranberry Sauce2 Hours 22 Minutes
Looking for something specific?
Check out the 8 recipes that are currently trending on Cookaholic Wife right now! These are tried and true recipes that you are sure to love!
Cupcakes are probably my favorite dessert. Individually portioned and so many varieties! Bonus: nearly all of my cupcake recipes start with a box of cake mix. If it's not broken, don't fix it!
See more cupcake recipes →
Cocktails & Drinks
What's your favorite cocktail? Mine is anything that is made with bourbon.
See more cocktail & drink recipes →
30 Minute Meals
Limited time in the kitchen? Not a problem. My collection of 30 Minute Meal recipes will have dinner on the table in no time.
See more 30 minute meals →