Strawberry Italian Cream Soda is the perfect refreshing summer drink - made with strawberry syrup, club soda and (dairy-free) milk.
It's strawberry season! Strawberries have been one of my favorite fruits for as long as I can remember. I can eat an entire carton of themself in one sitting if I don't portion them out. So what could be more refreshing on a hot summer day than a strawberry flavored sparkling drink?
What is strawberry italian cream soda?
Italian Cream Soda is the combination of sparkling water or club soda, mixed with half-and-half (or in this version, dairy free oat milk) and strawberry syrup. The drink is then garnished with a fresh strawberry.
- Strawberry syrup
- sparkling water or club soda
- milk (dairy-free if desired) or half-and-half
- fresh strawberries for garnish
First, fill two large glasses with ice.
Then add in the sparkling water or club soda ⅔ of the way.
Next, pour in strawberry syrup and dairy choice and stir to combine.
Garnish the rim of the glass with a fresh strawberry.
The dairy (or non-dairy) swirled into the drink is what makes an Italian cream soda. You can also top an Italian cream soda with whipped cream if desired.
Regular soda, at least in the US, has a lot of artifical ingredients. Italian cream soda has mostly natural ingredients (dependent upon the syrup and milk or milk alternative you use.)
No, italian sodas are made with club soda which is not caffeinated.
More Drink Recipes You'll Enjoy
Want to save this recipe for later? Follow me on Pinterest! Rather watch a video? See if I've made this recipe by following me on Tiktok!
Strawberry Italian Cream Soda
- 16 oz club soda
- 4 oz strawberry syrup
- 4 oz oat milk
- 2 medium strawberries sliced at bottom to sit on glass
- Fill two large glasses with ice.ice
- Divide the liquids into each glass, starting with the club soda, then strawberry syrup and finally oat milk.16 oz club soda, 4 oz strawberry syrup, 4 oz oat milk
- Stir with a straw. Add strawberry garnish to glass.2 medium strawberries
- If desired, top with dairy free whipped cream.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.