Disclaimer: This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Lemon Mango Ginger Smoothie is a fruit-filled dairy free smoothie made with lemon juice and zest, mango, banana, dairy-free milk and crystalized ginger.
One of my favorite things about spring is it's usually just warm enough to be able to drink a smoothie again. As much as I love smoothies, I just can't drink them when it's freezing cold outside!
Lemon flavor always reminds me of spring and when combined with the mango and banana in this smoothie it is really delicious!
What is a Lemon Mango Ginger Smoothie?
Lemon Mango Ginger Smoothies are made with lemons- juice and zest, unless you have a seedless lemon, then you can just throw in the whole things - frozen mango, banana, crystalized ginger and dairy-free milk. You can add in some sugar or honey for more sweetness if you'd like.
- juice and zest of a lemon (or if seedless, the whole lemon)
- mango, cut into pieces (frozen, if possible)
- large banana
- crystalized ginger pieces
- dairy-free milk
First, zest and juice a lemon. If you have a seedless lemon, skip this step and instead slice the lemon in half. You'll add the whole lemon to the blender.
Then add ingredients into the blender. Add milk, ice, banana, lemon, mango and a few pieces of crystalized ginger to a high powered blender. Blend until smooth.
Next, pour into glasses. Pour the lemon mango ginger smoothie into glasses of your choice and garnish with things like lemon slices, mango cubes, fresh mint or even additional crystalized ginger.
Want to save this recipe for later? Follow me on Pinterest! Rather watch a video? See if I've made this recipe by following me on Tiktok!
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Selefina Spices, Anolon, Melissa’s Produce, and Taylor and Colledge for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own.
The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Four (4) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.
Tuesday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Blueberry Pear Muffins with Allspice by Blogghetti
- Carrot Cinnamon Rolls by Magical Ingredients
- Carrot Halwa (Gajar Halwa) by Palatable Pastime
- Dried Orange Slices by Art of Natural Living
- Key Lime Pistachio Cheesecake Bars by The Spiffy Cookie
- Lemon Ginger Smoothie by Cookaholic Wife
- Meyer Lemon Upside Down Cake by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Orange Creamsicle Coffee Caramels by Sweet Beginnings
- Orange Liqueur by That Recipe
- Pear Ginger Bread by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Slow Cooker Butterscotch Pears by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Yellow Dragon Fruit Refresher by Jen Around the World
We share recipes from #SpringSweetsWeek on Pinterest! Make sure you follow the board to see all the delicious recipes shared this week.
Don't forget about our awesome giveaway! You can check out the details of the prize here, or enter the rafflecopter below for a chance to win!
Lemon Mango Ginger Smoothie
- high powered blender such as Vitamix or Ninja
- 1 large lemon, juice and zest seeds removed
- 1 large mango, diced (frozen if possible)
- 1 large banana ripened
- ¾ cup milk dairy or dairy free
- 1 teaspoon crystalized ginger
- 1 cup ice cubes or more if all ingredients are room temp
- Zest and juice lemon, unless using a seedless lemon. If so, slice in half1 large lemon, juice and zest
- Pour milk into a blender, followed by ice cubes. Then add in lemon, mango, banana and crystalized ginger.1 large mango, diced, ¾ cup milk, 1 teaspoon crystalized ginger, 1 cup ice cubes, 1 large banana
- Blend until smooth. Divide smoothie between two glasses.
- Garnish with mango pieces, lemon slices, crystalized ginger or fresh mint.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.