- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh sage, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 lbs. pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
1. In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of the olive oil with the garlic, fresh herbs, salt and pepper. Rub over the pork.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat,
3. Add the pork to the skillet and brown on all sides, then place in the oven for 20-25 minutes, turning the pork over every 5 minutes.
4. Remove the pork from the oven and allow to rest, tented with foil for 5 minutes before slicing.
To Freeze: After step 1, place the tenderloin in a gallon sized bag and freeze. To cook, thaw completely in the refrigerator then start at step 2.
It doesn’t get much easier than that does it? This is a great freezer meal to make since it only takes a few minutes to prepare and then just a little over 30 minutes to cook! I served this with some simple baked potatoes and sauteed vegetables.