But this time I wanted to do something completely different. My mom had mentioned that she didn't make a dessert since it would just be a few of us and I decided to run with that opportunity.
- 20 fun-sized snickers bars
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ⅛ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- caramel, peanuts, shaved chocolate, etc. for toppings
- graham crackers or pretzels for dipping
1. Chop the candy into small pieces.
2. In the bowl of your stand mixer beat together the cream cheese and brown sugar until combined.
3. Stir in the Cool Whip and chopped candies by hand.
4. Drizzle the top with caramel, chopped peanuts, shaved chocolate, etc. for topping.
5. Transfer to a bowl and serve with graham crackers or pretzels (or both!) for dipping.
You can also just eat this by the spoonful and I won't tell anyone because I maybe kinda did the same thing.