- 4 4-oz. filets
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper
- cooking spray
1. Combine parsley through red pepper together in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Preheat a grill.
3. Spray filets with cooking spray and place on the grill. Cook 3-7 minutes depending on your level of desired doneness.
4. Divide the gremolata among the steaks and serve on top.
Tasty! If you ever have any extra herbs lying around this would be the perfect way to use them up.