Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bundt is a savory breakfast take made with only a few ingredients and baked in a Bundt Pan.
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all our of lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient. Our host for this month is Sneha of Sneha's Recipe.
I love getting to use my Bundt pan for something other than a Bundt cake! So I was thrilled when I saw that the theme for this month was savory Bundts. We've been on a bit of a breakfast for dinner kick around these parts so it was a no-brainer to make a savory breakfast Bundt for this event.
Bacon, eggs and cheese are always in my refrigerator but I knew I would need something more than that to hold the Bundt together. Scrolling through the grocery sales, I saw that biscuits were on sale for $0.69 and I really couldn't pass up that opportunity!
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bundt
- 1 ½ cans refrigerated biscuits
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ pound bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Liberally grease your Bundt pan with butter or use cooking spray.
- Tear the biscuits into pieces (about 4 pieces per biscuit) and place into a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk until combined.
- Pour the egg mixture over the biscuit pieces. Add the crumbled bacon, cheese, salt and pepper and toss with a spoon to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then flip the bundt pan over onto a plate. Slice and serve.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.
I used the jumbo biscuits for this recipe and Tom said he thought the ratio of biscuit to everything else was a little too much, so I think I'm going to make this again and use the smaller canned biscuits. He ended up treating it as a stuffed slice of bread and spreading butter and jam on it.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers, can be found on our homepage.
- Savory BundtsPan Rotisserie Chicken From Palatable PastimeCalzone Bundt From A Day in the Life on the Farm
Green Olive, Ham & Cheese Bundt Cake From Patty's Cake
Spicy Garlic & Herb Potato Monkey Bread From Passion Kneaded
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bundt From Cookaholic Wife
bundt cale nido de hormiga From mercedes del sol
Spinach Spaghetti Bundt From Sneha's Recipe
Mie Noodles with Cheese Bundt From Patyco Candybar
HAM AND CHEESE CORNBREAD BUNDTLETS From Sweet Sensations