Disclaimer: This post is sponsored in conjunction with PumpkinWeek . I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the PumpkinWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Welcome to #PumpkinWeek 2018 hosted by Love and Confections and A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures! This year is even bigger and better than ever with a giveaway! Thirty nine bloggers from around the country are showcasing their best pumpkin dishes. Get ready for Fall with over 130 pumpkin recipes throughout the week including cocktails, main courses, pizzas, pastas, pastries, breads, muffins, and plenty of desserts!
Our generous sponsors have provided us with an awesome giveaway! Scroll down past the recipe to see what you could win and don't forget to enter!
Classic Pumpkin Roll
For the Cake:
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 Eggland's Best large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅔ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Frosting:
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 2 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 15x10 jelly roll pan with parchment paper, leaving about an inch of overhang on the ends so you can easily remove the cake. Spray the parchment with non-stick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until thick. Then whisk in the pumpkin puree and vanilla.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and fold over with a silicone spatula until fully combined and no clumps of flour remain.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan and tap it on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cake is set in the center and springs back when pressed.
- Place the baking sheet on a heat-safe area and using the parchment overhang, lift the cake off the pan. Holding the ends of the parchment carefully roll up the cake in the parchment from one of the shorter ends. Place the rolled cake on a wire rack and let cool to room temperature.
- While the cake is cooling, prepare the cream cheese frosting. Add the cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Once the cake has cooled completely, carefully unroll it and spread the cream cheese mixture down the center of the cake. Use a silicone spatula to spread the mixture towards the edges, leaving about an inch on one end to catch the excess frosting.
- Carefully re-roll the cake, pulling back the parchment paper and allowing it to rest on the frosting-sealed end.
- Wrap the cake in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before slicing and serving.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.
Our PumpkinWeek Sponsors are helping us give away some great prizes. Thank you so much, Sponsors, for your generosity. We have an incredible giveaway below and we’d love if you would take a moment to read about it and what you can win!
Prize #1 Dixie Crystals is giving one winner a 6-Quart Instant Pot 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer.
Since 1917, Dixie Crystals® has been the South's choice for high-quality sugar and sweeteners. For generations, Dixie Crystals has been at the heart of family traditions and celebrations. Our pure cane, non-GMO sugar products guarantee that treasured family recipes will turn out right every time. Bake with love and Dixie Crystals.
Prize #2 Cabot Creamery Co-operative is giving one winner a Cheese Gift Box, including a selection of Seriously Sharp, Pepper Jack, Sharp Light, Extra Sharp, Horseradish, Private Stock, Vintage Choice, and Sharp cheeses, VT Sharp Cracker Cuts, Burlap & Plaid Bag, Thick & Thin Slicer, and Wooden Cutting Board
Cabot Creamery Co-operative, makers of naturally aged, award-winning cheeses and dairy products is owned by 1,000 dairy farm families in New England and New York.
Eggland’s Best eggs have more of the delicious, farm fresh taste you and your family love – anyway you cook them. Plus, Eggland’s Best provides superior nutrition such as 6x more vitamin D, 10x more vitamin E, and double the omega 3s compared to ordinary eggs so why settle for less?
Disclaimer: Thank you PumpkinWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Cabot Cheese, and Eggland’s Best for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for PumpkinWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The PumpkinWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Three (3) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The PumpkinWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the PumpkinWeek posts or entry.
Here are today's #PumpkinWeek recipes:
Caramel Pumpkin Spice Latte from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
Cold Brew Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte from The Nifty Foodie
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Apple Cider from The Crumby Kitchen
The Great Pumpkin Cocktail from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
Chicken Enchiladas with Pumpkin Sauce from House of Nash Eats
Creamy Pumpkin Risotto from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
Harvest Pumpkin Soup from Everyday Eileen
Pumpkin & Sausage Pizza from Hardly A Goddess
Pumpkin Carbonara from The Redhead Baker
Pumpkin Chili from The Chef Next Door
Savory Pumpkin Gnocchi from Platter Talk
Pumpkin Quiche from Jonesin' For Taste
Stuffed Pumpkin from A Day in the Life on the Farm
Taiwanese Pumpkin Rice Noodles from Caroline's Cooking
Baked Goods & Desserts:
Chai Frosted Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies from Who Needs A Cape?
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Skillet Cookie from The Bitter Side of Sweet
Pumpkin Pecan Pie Dump Cake from For the Love of Food
Chocolate Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake from Karen's Kitchen Stories
Classic Pumpkin Roll from Cookaholic Wife
Glazed Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Scones from Family Around the Table
Homemade Pumpkin Pancakes from Tip Garden
Make-Ahead Pumpkin-Chai Egg Bites from Wholistic Woman
No Bake Pumpkin Cookies from Seduction In The Kitchen
Pumpkin Cake Pops from The Beard and The Baker
Pumpkin Cheesecake Ebelskiver from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Amy's Cooking Adventures
Pumpkin Cookie Bars from Eat Move Make
Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie from 4 Sons 'R' Us
Pumpkin Noodle Kugel from The Spiffy Cookie
Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sweet Beginnings
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups from It Bakes Me Happy
Pumpkin Pie Pull Apart Muffins from Daily Dish Recipes
Pumpkin Snickerdoodles from The Mandatory Mooch
Pumpkin Spice Latte Whoopie Pies from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes from April Golightly
Pumpkin Spice Popovers from Grumpy's Honeybunch
Pumpkin Stuffed French Toast from Cindy's Recipes and Writings
Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Angel Food Cake from Love and Confections
Simple Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes from Cooking with Carlee
Leave a Reply