I asked for suggestions on my cooking board of what type of sliders I should make for the party we were having. This was the first recipe recommended and since it was so simple to make and I currently had everything but the beef, I decided to go for it.
Crock Pot Balsamic Beef
Servings: 24 sliders or 6-8 dinner sized servings
- 3-4 lb. bottom round roast
- 1 cup beef stock
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
1. Place beef in a 6 quart crock pot. Mix together other ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over beef.
2. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until fork tender.
3. Shred beef and serve.
I opted to skip making a gravy with the liquids and just serve these on slider rolls with a southwest mustard. You could use it for another type of sandwich, in a taco, quesadilla, burrito, or just serve it alone with the gravy along with some side dishes.
This recipe is incredibly versatile and very, very easy to make. I suggest trying it out right away.