For the Dough:
- 1 refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
For the Sauce:
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
For the Pizza:
- ½ lb lean ground beef
- ½ cup onion diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cheddar or colby jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ⅛ cup pickles
- 6 grape tomatoes halved
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Roll out pizza dough to cover a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- 2. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle garlic powder and Italian seasoning over the entire dough. Sprinkle the edges with the sesame seeds. Pre-bake for 7-8 minutes or until just lightly browned.
- 3. Meanwhile, whisk together the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- 4. In a medium skillet over medium high heat, add the ground beef and cook until almost browned. Add in the onion in the last few minutes, cooking until softened. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5. Spread the sauce over the pre-baked crust. Top with the beef and onion mixture, then the cheeses and finally the pickle slices and grape tomatoes.
- 6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and crispy.
- 7. Let cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.