Apparently I've went full circle in my starches rotation since I'm back to red potatoes again. I'd forgotten just how much I'd missed them!
Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
Source: A Cookaholic Wife Creation
- 6-8 small red potatoes, washed and scrubbed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- fresh parsley, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 450. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Cut all of the potatoes into quarters and transfer into a large bowl. Pour the olive oil over the potatoes and toss to coat.
3. Spread the potatoes out on the baking sheet and sprinkle the garlic powder, salt and pepper over them.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, flip the potatoes over and bake another 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender. Season with fresh parsley.
Delicious! I enjoy these almost as much as homemade french fries.
Leave a Reply