This is just another one of those recipes. You must make it ASAP.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tbsp. ketchup
- ½ tbsp. mustard
- 2 dill pickle slices, finely chopped
- pinch each of garlic powder, paprika and cayenne
- 1 ¼ lb. lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp. butter, softened
- 4 potato rolls
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 American cheese slices
1. Preheat a grill pan to high, flat side up.
2. Combine the mayo through cayenne pepper together in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Form the burger patties and season each side liberally with salt and pepper.
4. Place the burgers on the grill and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side or until a thick crust forms. Add the cheese and cook until melted.
5. Place burger rolls on the grill for 1 minute or until lightly toasted.
6. Spread the mayonnaise mixture on both sides of the bun. Place the lettuce on the bottom side of the bun, followed by the burger and tomato slice. Top with the burger bun.
7. Wrap in parchment paper and let rest for 1-2 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
In.credible. I mean, really, incredible. I loved these burgers and kind of wish I had made extra of the sauce to dip the burger directly into it. I could easily eat this weekly. Hey, that might be an idea...