Strawberry Pretzel Parfaits are a sweet and salty treat made with pretzels, strawberries and yogurt, topped with whipped cream.
Disclaimer: This post is in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own.
I love strawberries and pretzels; they're two of my favorite foods. So combining both of them into this parfait turned out way better than I could have imagined.
Welcome to #SpringSweetsWeek 2022 hosted by Heather from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks! Flowers are starting to bloom, the weather is getting warmer, and we're celebrating with spring sweets and a fun giveaway! This year 22 food bloggers from around the country are sharing over 75 sweet recipes that are perfect for spring. So say bye bye to the snow and cold weather and get ready to enjoy amazing spring treats like cupcakes, cookies, pies, dessert boards, and even a few beverages! Our #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors are helping us give away some great prizes. Thank you to Dixie Crystals, Melissa's Produce, Anolon, Sweets & Treats, Taylor and Colledge, and Nairn's for your generosity. We have an incredible giveaway with six amazing prizes and would love if you would take a moment to read about it and the prizes that you can win!
What are strawberry pretzel parfaits?
Strawberry Pretzel Parfaits are an easy to make spring dessert. Strawberries are macerated in sugar and pretzels are processed with brown sugar and butter to crumbs. The strawberries and pretzels are layered between yogurt and topped with whipped cream.
This recipe is similar to strawberry pretzel salad - which is made in a baking dish with jello but includes similar ingredients. In these parfaits, yogurt replaces the whipped cream and they're served in individual portions!
- melted butter
- brown sugar
- whipped cream
Start off with the strawberries. Rinse and dice the strawberries, placing them into a medium bowl. Sprinkle the sugar on top and set aside.
Then pulse the pretzels. Add the pretzels to a food processor and pulse until broken into small pieces. Then pour in the melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon and pulse again for 30 seconds.
Next, create the first layer. Spread the yogurt into a dish, followed by the strawberries and then the pretzels. Repeat the layers until the dish is full.
Finally, garnish the parfait. Add whipped cream on top and garnish with a strawberry and pretzel.
Substitutions for strawberry pretzel parfaits
- Yogurt: replace with sour cream or whipped cream
- Vanilla extract: add in a splash of vanilla extract to the pretzels
- Fruit: use raspberries, cherries, peaches or your favorite fruit instead
- Flavors: plain, vanilla, coconut or strawberry flavored yogurt all work in this recipe
#SpringSweetsWeek sponsored items used in this recipe
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Anolon, Sweets & Treats, Melissa’s Produce, Taylor and Colledge, and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.
Wednesday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Blood Orange Ricotta Cookies from The Spiffy Cookie
- Blood Orange Cheesecake Pastries from Daily Dish Recipes
- Cadbury Egg Cookies from Devour Dinner
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes from Jen Around the World
- Coconut Lime Shortbread from Shockingly Delicious
- Easter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites from Kathryn's Kitchen Blog
- Easy Strawberry Fool from Red Cottage Chronicles
- Grape Sorbet from Family Around the Table
- Grapefruit Yogurt Loaf Cake from Sweet Beginnings
- Key Lime Tassie from Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Kumquat Oatmeal Cookies from Eat Move Make
- Lemon Funfetti Baked Donuts from Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Mango Cream with Berries from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Mango FIlled Martabak Manis from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Meringue Nests with Fruit Curd from Art of Natural Living
- Oatmeal Carrot Halwa Ice Cream Sandwich from Magical Ingredients
- Soft Batch Sprinkle Cookies from Blogghetti
- Strawberries and Cream Muffins from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Strawberry Key Lime Milkshakes from Daily Dish Recipes
- Strawberry Pretzel Parfait from Cookaholic Wife
- Tangerine Ginger Tartlets from That Recipe
- Triple Berry Slab Pie from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
We share recipes from #SpringSweetsWeek on Pinterest! Make sure you follow the board to see all the delicious recipes shared this week.
#SpringSweetsWeek comes with an amazing giveaway! Check out what you can win, by clicking back to my Easter Candy Crack Bars then click below to enter the rafflecopter to win!
Want to save this recipe for later? Follow me on Pinterest! Rather watch a video? See if I've made this recipe by following me on Tiktok!
Strawberry Pretzel Parfaits
- 1 pint strawberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 cups mini twist pretzels
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1.5 cups yogurt
- Rinse and dice strawberries. Place in a large bowl and sprinkle sugar on top. Set aside.1 pint strawberries, ¼ cup sugar
- Add pretzels to a food processor. Pulse until crumbled then add in melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Pulse again.2 cups mini twist pretzels, 4 tablespoon unsalted butter, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Spread yogurt into a dish, followed by the strawberries and crushed pretzels. Repeat until dish is full.1.5 cups yogurt
- Garnish with whipped cream, a strawberry and pretzel.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.