Jalapeno Popper Pizza is an extra cheesy pizza made with a cream cheese spread, fresh sliced jalapenos, cheddar and mozzarella cheese and crispy bacon.
Update: This recipe was originally shared in March 2014. The recipes and photos have been updated and republished in January 2023.
I love jalapeno poppers and order them at any restaurant where I see them on the menu. This pizza is the perfect combination of those flavors in pizza form.
What is Jalapeno Popper Pizza
Jalapeno Popper Pizza starts off with you preferred pizza dough, topped with a cream cheese and ranch packet spread and is topped with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, fresh slices of jalapeno and of course, crispy bacon.
- pizza dough
- cream cheese, softened
- ranch seasoning
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- jalapeno, sliced
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray a pizza pan. (Or heat to temperature according to pizza dough instructions.) Roll out pizza dough and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
Then prepare the spread. Combine softened cream cheese and ranch seasoning together in a small bowl. Spread mixture over the dough, leaving a ½ inch border for a crust.
Next, add additional cheeses and toppings. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top of the spread, followed by sliced jalapenos and crumbled bacon.
Finally, bake the pizza. Bake for 20 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese has melted, or according to pizza dough directions. Let cool a few minutes before slicing.
- Use only one type of cheese - all cheddar or all mozzarella
- Replace fresh jalapenos with pickled ones
- Swap out bacon for prosciutto or ham
- Kick up the spice by adding crushed red pepper flakes to the pizza or by adding 1 tablespoon of Sriracha (or hot sauce) to the cream cheese spread
Want to save this recipe for later? Follow me on Pinterest! Rather watch a video? See if I've made this recipe by following me on Tiktok!
Jalapeno Popper Pizza
- 1 package prepared pizza dough or homemade, if desired
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 medium jalapenos sliced (seeded if desired)
- 3 pieces bacon cooked and crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and grease a pizza pan or baking sheet. (If using prepared pizza dough, heat oven according to package directions). Roll out dough onto pizza pan or baking sheet.1 package prepared pizza dough
- In a small bowl, stir together softened cream cheese and ranch seasoning until combined. Spread the mixture on top of the dough, leaving a ½ inch border around the edges for the crust.6 oz cream cheese, 2 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- Sprinkle cheddar and mozzarella on top of the spread, followed by slices of jalapenos and crumbled bacon.1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, 2 medium jalapenos, 3 pieces bacon
- Cook for 20 minutes, until cheese has melted, or according to package directions.
- Let cool a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.