Not wanting to keep the masses (haha, yeah right) waiting, I decided I would share these with you right away.
Source: Stick a Fork In It as seen on Prevention RD
- 1 family-sized box brownie mix
- (brownie ingredients: eggs, water, oil)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 graham crackers, crumbled
- 1 pack of 8 snack-sized hershey bars
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions.
3. Set the oven to broil.
4. Sprinkle the mini marshmallows over the brownies in an even layer. Top with the crumbled graham crackers. Break each snack-sized Hershey bar into blocks and place on top of the marshmallows.
5. Broil for 30 seconds -2 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly toasted.
6. Let cool slightly, then cut into bars.
These are really delicious. A little hard to cut through, but totally worth it in the end. I made these in a 9x13 dish like the recipe called for, but I ended up with really thin and flat brownies. I think I'd prefer an 8x8 better, but its really up to you and your brownie preferences.
Leave a Reply