Reeses Pieces Cookie Bars are a soft peanut butter cookie bar studded with Reeses Pieces candies.
Update: This recipe was originally posted in July 2017. The photos and recipe have been updated and republished in October 2022.
I have to admit, Reeses Pieces are hands down one of my favorite candies. Back in high school, where metabolisms didn't matter I would eat a package of the candy, along with a bag of cooler ranch Doritos and a bottle of cherry coke as my lunch. I miss those days...
What are Reese's Pieces Cookie Bars
These Reeses Pieces desserts are kind of a mix between a peanut butter cookie and a peanut butter blondie. They are so easy to make - using a baking mix (like Bisquick), some peanut butter and your basic baking ingredients. Then they are topped with Reeses Pieces candy.
- baking mix - such as Bisquick
- brown sugar
- creamy peanut butter
- Reeses Pieces candy
- chocolate chips
First, preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Then spray an 8x8 baking dish with baking spray.
Next, mix up the ingredients. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the brown sugar, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth, then add in the baking mix and salt, followed by the candy and chocolate chips.
After that, spread the batter into the prepared pan. Spread the mixture into the pan, using a spatula to smooth out the top. Add additional candy if desired.
Then, bake until set. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until the center is cooked through.
Finally, let cool and slice into squares. Cookie bars will keep on the counter in a sealed container for 4-5 days.
More Chocolate and Peanut Butter Treats
If you love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter as much as I do, you're also going to LOVE these treats:
- Slow Cooker Reese's Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifles #HalloweenTreatsWeek
- Bakery-Style Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
Want to save this recipe for later? Follow me on Pinterest! Rather watch a video? See if I've made this recipe by following me on Tiktok!
Reese's Pieces Cookie Bars
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups baking mix such as Bisquick
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 oz. Reese’s Pieces candy
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together brown sugar, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla until combined.1 cup brown sugar, ¾ cup creamy peanut butter, 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Add in the baking mix and salt, mixing until combined, then add in the Reese’s Pieces and mini chocolate chips. The mix will be very thick, you may need to mix in by hand.2 cups baking mix, ½ teaspoon salt, 6 oz. Reese’s Pieces candy, 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Spread into the prepared baking dish in an even layer.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the center is set.
- Allow to cool, then cut into squares.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.