One of my favorite things about the holiday season is all things peppermint. I absolutely love the flavor and could very likely subsist on candy canes and other peppermint treats for the duration of the holidays.
for the crust:
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs*
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
for the fudge:
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 14.5 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 3.5 oz. box vanilla instant pudding
- 7 oz. marshmallow creme
- ¾ tsp. peppermint extract
for the topping:
- 3 candy canes, crushed
- holiday colored sprinkles
6. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours but up to overnight. Lift the fudge from the pan using the edges of the parchment paper. Use a sharp knife to cut 7 rows, then rotate the fudge and repeat, making 49 squares.