- 1 round bread loaf (sourdough, rye, Italian, etc.)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz. sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- bread, crackers, vegetables for serving
Doesn't that just look incredible? I can assure you it tastes even better. You can substitute the cream cheese, sour cream and shredded cheese for their lighter or fat-free counterparts if you're looking to save a few calories.
I am definitely going to serve this for Thanksgiving and I have a feeling it might just knock my always-requested mac and cheese cups out of the number one spot.