Thanksgiving Turkey Cranberry Wraps are a great way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers. Shredded turkey and cranberry sauce join blue cheese and arugula on this easy, tasty and filling wrap!
Now that you've had your fill of turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy and more, you might be looking for a healthy recipe to make using Thanksgiving leftovers and I have just the one for you! This wrap is so easy to make! It's delicious, filling and gets rid of the leftovers in your fridge. What could be be better?
What is a turkey cranberry wrap?
This wrap features Thanksgiving leftovers - turkey and cranberry sauce. Blue cheese and arugula are added to the wrap for the perfect combination of flavors!
🥘 Ingredients for this recipe
- soft flour tortilla
- shredded turkey
- blue cheese
- cranberry sauce
🔪Instructions for this recipe
- If desired, warm up turkey and tortilla.
- Layer arugula down the center of the wrap, followed by the turkey.
- Spread the blue cheese and cranberry sauce on top.
- Roll up and enjoy!
Substitutions and Serving Suggestions
- Replace the tortilla with your favorite wrap.
- No leftover turkey? No problem! Use deli turkey or even rotisserie chicken instead.
- Arugula is my favorite green to add to wraps, but spinach or lettuce would work great in this wrap too.
- Not everyone is a fan of blue cheese so replace it with your favorite cheese! Cheddar, colby, provolone...even pepperjack!
- Serve with chips, carrots, pickles, or alongside a salad!
Looking for more Thanksgiving leftovers?
Want to save this recipe for later? Pin it to your favorite Pinterest board and follow me for more delicious recipes!
Thanksgiving Turkey Cranberry Wrap
- 1 whole flour tortilla
- ¼ cup turkey breast shredded
- ¼ cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese crumbled
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- Warm up turkey and wrap if desired.
- Layer arugula down the center of the wrap, followed by the turkey. Then spread the blue cheese and cranberry sauce on top.
- Roll up and enjoy.
- replace tortilla with your favorite wrap
- Arugula can be replaced with spinach or lettuce
- Blue cheese can be replaced with cheddar, colby, provolone, etc.
- Out of Thanksgiving turkey? Use deli turkey instead
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.