So, uh…hi? I know I kind of fell off the face of the earth for the last month or so there. Immediately after vacation we came back and started packing up the apartment to move into the house we just bought. And then I’ve spent the past three weeks trying to get everything situated in the house for it to start feeling like a home.
I had grand plans of making recipes and blogging last weekend but I was honestly just too exhausted. If I never see a wall anchor or box again I’d be a happy lady.
Anyway, I’ve made it back to the blogging world just in time to participate in an event called #RecipeMakeover hosted by Allison over at The Pintertest Kitchen. This week the bloggers will be sharing made over recipes with you. Check out the details below:
- Butter-flavored coconut oil and digestive blend from our sponsor Barlean’s – Barlean’s butter-flavored coconut oil is an organic, dairy-free alternative that can be used as a 1:1 substitution for butter. Their digestive blend is an organic, vegan combination of flaxseed, chai seed, quinoa, unsweetened shredded coconut, and a proprietary pumpkin blend, that is delicious sprinkled into salads, smoothies, oatmeal, and more.
- Sampler pack of original, mesquite, and applewood Smokin O’s from our sponsor Smokin O’s – Instead of frying, choose a healthier cooking option like grilling! Smokin O’s is an innovative new product that allows you to add a natural wood taste even if you are using a propane grill, and they work great in charcoal grills and smokers too. No soaking, no mess, no wait – just delicious wood flavoring from a 100% natural product with no binders or chemicals.
- 4 flatbread pizzas from our sponsor American Flatbread – Choose from any of America Flatbread’s 15 all-natural, handmade pizza varieties, available at your local grocery store. These pizzas feature 100% organically grown wheat crusts and are topped with fresh herbs, vegetables, and cheeses (no rBST growth hormone!). They’re all-natural, with no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, and handcrafted from scratch and par-baked in wood-fired ovens.
- 5 containers (48 oz) of ice cream from our sponsor Turkey Hill – Ice cream for a health food event? Try out their line of no-sugar-added products for a sweet treat without the guilt or their line of light ice creams, which have a rich taste with a fraction of the fat. They also have a rainbow sherbet option, which is Vitamin C and naturally low in fat. These all make great dessert options for special occasions. Turkey Hill also believes in implementing green initiatives to cut down on waste, reduce packaging, and minimize outputs into the environment.
- 15 tuna creations pouches from our sponsor StarKist – StarKist tuna pouches all have at least 13 grams of protein, and their BOLD line now includes three gluten-free varieties: Tuna Creations® BOLD Thai Chili Style; Tuna Creations® BOLD Jalapeño; and Tuna Creations® BOLD Hot Buffalo Style.
- Mueller Spiral-Ultra 4-Blade Spiralizer from blog hosts, The PinterTest Kitchen – this 4-in-1 gadget allows you to spiralize your favorite veggies, and it also has extra attachments for a juicer, mandolin and grater.
This giveaway is open world-wide except where prohibited. A winner will be randomly drawn on April 29, at the conclusion of #RecipeMakeover, and the winner will be contact via email.
Thank you to all of our participating bloggers.
Click the links below to find out what recipes they’re cooking up for #RecipeMakeover:
Fix Me a Little Lunch
crave the good
Zesty South Indian Kitchen
The Domestic Dietitian
Eat, Drink, Be Healthy!
Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
Seduction In The Kitchen
Family Around The Table
Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
Kitchen Counter Chronicles
Kate’s Recipe Box
Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats
Little House Big Alaska
Makes, Bakes and Decor
2 Cookin’ Mamas
Meadoe Out on a Limb
Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
For the Love of Food
The Saucy Southerner
Two Lazy Gourmets
Ink and Sugar
The Chef Next Door
Sarah Cooks the Books
Chef Sarah Elizabeth
Our Good Life
The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
A Day in the Life on the Farm
Stay tuned to see all of the delicious recipes bloggers create during #RecipeMakeover!