Orange Cream Overnight Oats
Orange Cream Overnight Oats is a dairy-free breakfast or snack, made with oatmeal, non-dairy milk and a delicious Orange Cream flavoring.
- Category: Breakfast, Oats
- 2/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/3 cup Barlean’s Total Omega Orange Cream
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2/3 cup oat (or other non-dairy) milk
- Optional: fresh orange segments, white chocolate chips
- Combine oats, sugar and orange zest into a wide-mouth 1 pint mason jar. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the Barlean’s Orange Cream, orange juice and oat milk to combine.
- Seal and refrigerate overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- Optionally, add in orange segments and white chocolate chips. Enjoy.
Keywords: creamsicle overnight oats, springsweetsweek, overnight oats, dairy free