Honeydew Spinach Smoothie
4 ingredients + ice cream make up this sweet, creamy summer smoothie that’s dairy-free and compliant with phase 1 of the Fast Metabolism Diet.
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: frozen
- Method: blender
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 cup fresh honeydew, chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- ½ tsp vanilla cream stevia
- ½ to 1 cup ice
1. Layer ingredients as listed in a high powered blender and blend on high speed until fully combined.
2. Transfer to a glass, add a straw and enjoy!
- cashew or rice milk to keep the smoothie creamy
- dairy or non-dairy milk for a less creamy smoothie
- vanilla extract instead of vanilla creme stevia
Keywords: fast metabolism diet, smoothie, dairy-free, honeydew